Monday, June 4, 2007

Without fear

Without fear, there would be a lot I could do. First of all I would chase my dreams, trust my gut, believe in myself and make decisions without looking back. But the thing I would mostly do is travel the world and see different places. I would offer a helping to everyone in need. Without fear, I would be there to care and support people with deadly diseases such as SARS, bird flu, AIDS or any fatal disease. Holding their hands, showing them love in their time of need. Society has put them aside and casted them away because of their illness.

I would fight to death to get enough funds to finance research and studies to cure these diseases. And I would let everyone pitch in to help; first of all by walking into the United Nations main office and let them see the truth. All the money that is being used to fund wars, and the lives lost in those wars for what reason?

To have more power or to be feared? Billions of dollars are being invested in machines of death (guns, planes, etc.). But the money that is invested is a waste, a waste of time and a waste of lives. For every weapon created, a person’s life could be saved. For thousands of innocent deaths in war, millions of sick people can be saved. So if fear never existed, I would sacrifice to show love to the sick and make this message known.

No comments: