Monday, June 4, 2007

True and real love

Most people in the World don't think that real and true love exists, or most of the time they confuse lust with love. Lust ain't love, lust is the love of the flesh. Real and true love is when someone is there for you no matter what, that the person show's that he or she cares for you by doing the smallest things, love is when you feel like the world is going to end and that person is there to pick you up and whipe away any worries or fright. Love is knowing that person from inside-out and not only judging that person on what you see.

I been through alot but I'm not complaining, I know that it has made me stronger, wiser and smarter. I been praying for a sign or something, and then God answered my prayers by sending me one of his angels, the most beautiful girl my baby Kristen. In her I see everything inside and out, I love her to death ... She picks me up when I'm down, she treats me so good and makes me feel like the happiest man alive. To all you haterz and "mackos"... Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle, in other words yall hate all you want we gonna just brush you off.

To my baby Kristen, I love you to death and I promise you never to let you down and always be there to love you. You mean everything to me ... There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved and of course God, I thank him everyday for putting you in my life and I will forever cherish you baby I love you. I can finally say now that I've found REAL AND TRUE LOVE.

No comments: