Monday, June 4, 2007

What's life??

Everyone asks themselves "What's life?" or "Why has life treated me this bad?" and sometimes people just cuss life out by saying things like "Life's a b****" or even "F*** life". In reality life is a mystery, but when it's all said and done everyone has a purpose in life.
No matter how old you may be, everyone's been through a period of rough times in their life, people go through different experiences more hurtfull than others but that shouldn't be a reason to hate life or be angry with it. Everyone has dreams and goals they would love to accomplish but if things go astray or don't go to way you want to don't lose it, God has a plan for us all.
Without love in your life one can't really be happy or get things done like it should be done. Like a maze life has so many unpredictable corners that cuts without any warning. I've been through diffenrent things in life, people done me bad, lied to me and even used me but all in all I've survived and became even stronger. I've been blessed with a gorgeous, angelic lady in my life: my baby Kristen. I love her to death there aren't enough words in this world to describe the love I have for her. She's my love and my everything. This "mystery" called life, well it's been solved by my baby. She brought me out this never-ending maze called life and guided me to a cloud covered with love. I thank God everyday for puting you in my life. Thank you God!
Baby to you, I wanna say that I love you and that I will forever cherish you. I've never seen myself laugh so much and be so happy. With you in my life I have no worries or fear but only joy. You love and care for me so much. I may not have all the answers in the world or know the future but I know that I will always cherish you and love you, comfort you and support you until the day I die and even after that I'll go to heaven and wait for you. My life has been changed for the better because of you baby, hold me under your wings forever.
Every time I look at youmy heart skips a beatmy heart is at your feetI leave it there for you To cherish and love it foreverBaby I love you!!

No comments: